So here it is, one of the most requested features that I’ve had for Cube Tutor, deck building! This was probably the largest undertaking in terms of development effort that I have completed on the site since launch. As ever I’ve only had time for limited testing so I would appreciate quick feedback of any issues that you encounter. To summarise
– If you are logged in you will now be redirected to a Deck Building page once your draft is complete.
– You can move cards from your sideboard to your deck, sort them by colour and converted mana cost and add some basic lands.
– Once you are happy with the deck you can give it a title and description then save it.
– You, or anyone else can share the deck using the link or via Twitter. Facebook coming soon.
– You can see your decks under ‘My Drafts’ in My Account.
– Here is the first deck to be built! http://www.cubetutor.com/draftdeck/1
Bug Fixes & Minor Updates
– Fixed an ordering bug on the View Cube page and Visual Spoiler page (as reported by wtwlf123) where some cards were not in the right place.
– Fixed card images for all of the remaining cards with non standard characters (Dandan, Juzam Djinn…)
– Session Expiry now redirects you to the home page rather than my cube blog.
– Improved detection of Pauper and Peasant Cubes. Still some issues with cards like Triskelion and Savannah Lions to address.