I’ve spent the past week or so picking off a few of the most requested features & reported bugs. If you’ve asked for something, check out the list below and it may well be there!
– Drafting now supports custom pack sizes. As a result cubes with fewer than 360 cards can now be drafted. The new minimum cube size for drafting is 48 cards (2 cards per pack).
– Added Forgotten Password functionality. To support this you’ll be asked to provide your Date of Birth and the answer to a Security Question the first time you login after this release.
– Sorting by Colour Profile, Super Type and CMC now supported on Edit List.
– Improved ordering when sorting by Mana Cost on the Edit List page, i.e. Kor Skyfisher appears before Eight-and-a-half-tails because it has a different mana cost.
– Added a row highlight on the Edit List page.
– Added Modern Masters.
– Each cube now has a ‘Decks’ page showing the decks that have been drafted and built.
– Improved the look of various forms including Register, Login, Add Cube and Bulk Upload.
– Bulk Uploader can now handle cards that are listed more than once (“Steppe Lynx, Steppe Lynx” NOT “2 x Steppe Lynx”).
– Accessing the page of a cube that has been deleted now displays a nice message rather than an error.
– Line Breaks are now properly supported in Blog Posts and Cube Descriptions.
– Fixed a bug where you’d sometimes have an extra blank page on Cube Blog.