Time for another release!
– Pack Count is now configurable when drafting.
– Added Sealed functionality with configurable pack count and size.
– Deck page now shows whether the deck was created from a draft or sealed pool, how many packs and bots were involved and how many cards were in each pack.
– You can now donate to Cube Tutor! Our servers were recently upgraded from free hosting to a paid plan in order to cater for vastly increased load over the last 2 months. The donations will help me pay the $70/month hosting cost.
– When a user requests a page that requires a login (for example EditList) they are now redirected back to that page after logging in.
– Added page numbers to the bottom of the Edit List page
– Colourless Land override now works properly.