Thanks to everyone who provided feedback for the Tinker 3.0 Release. A few of you mentioned missing card images to me and hopefully those should now all be fixed, if not please let me know. I also found some time for a couple of other bits and pieces…
- Added FAQ Page.
- New Rarity column on the Edit List page. If you have a Pauper or Peasant cube that is listed as Budget you can now override the rarity on the offending card(s).
- Moved the Export function from My Account to View List to make it possible to export other peoples cubes. Added MTGSalvation ‘[DECK]’ export format.
- Added the Export function to the Deck page so that you can export deck lists. Supported formats are Plain Text, MTGSalvation and MTGO (.dec).
- Added the filter to the Visual Spoiler page.
- Added missing M14 Promos, Duel Deck cards, FNM promos and fixed FNM Life // Death image.
- Packs with more than 15 cards are now draftable.
- Fixed a bug where the line endings weren’t working when exporting on Windows and opening the file in Notepad.
- Analysis page shows how many cards are being analysed which is useful when filtering.
- There were a couple of edge case problems with Visual Spoiler ordering. The order is now more similar to the View Cube page.
- Creatures with the Super Type ‘Summon’ (mostly Unglued and Unhinged) were appearing as ‘Artifact Creature’ on the Edit List page. This has been fixed.