Time to spread a bit more Wildfire!
- Internet Explorer Support – You can now access Cube Tutor in version 9 and up of Internet Explorer. Those of you who are familiar with web development will know that the older you go with IE, the more quirks you have to deal with. If you are using version 8 or lower then please consider upgrading, and if you can’t upgrade please do get in touch and let me know. If tons of people still want to use IE8 for good reasons then I will endeavour to bring it into the fold.
- Blog Posts without Cube Updates – You can now write a post on your blog without having to update your cube at the same time. Just login and you’ll see a ‘New Blog Post’ bar at the top of the blog page.
- Images in Blog Posts – You can now upload an image to accompany each of your blog posts, whether in conjunction with a cube update or not. Check out my blog for an example – www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/1
- Edit Blog Posts – There’s a new pencil icon next to the delete icon for blog posts. You can use this to modify blog posts as you please.
- Autocard for Blog Posts – You can now use the traditional [card][/card] tags in your blog posts. This was the Easter Egg from the previous release! Either type the tags in directly or use the ‘[autocard]’ link. This will show the image from the card in your cube if you have it, otherwise it will show a default card image. It is not currently supported in comments or forum posts – coming soon!
Minor Updates/Bug Fixes
- Average Cubes updated.
- Fixed #cubetutornews feed. The Twitter API changed, requiring an update to Cube Tutor.
- Adding missing Vindicate Judge Reward card.
- You no longer get a nasty error when trying to load a cube deck that doesn’t exist.
- The Cube Size on the Pimp Chart now shows the total filtered size when using the filter.
- Fixed a small UI issue on the Cube Index Filter.
- Some minor improvements to Tag Colouring in My Account.